Do you have children?
Do you own property together?
Do you have retirement accounts?
How will you properly and fairly divide your assets?
The end of a marriage can bring about many changes, including changes that affect your financial situation, living situation, and relationship with your children. At the law offices of Jacqueline A. Salcines, PA, we recognize what an emotional and stressful time this is and strive to vigorously address all of your family law issues with sensitivity while achieving the best results for our clients.
Although Florida is a no-fault divorce state (which means you do not need the approval of the other party to get divorced), there are so many questions and decisions that go into a divorce. The end of a marriage is a stressful and uncertain time for everyone involved, especially if there are minor children that stand to be affected by a dissolution of marriage.
The law offices of Jacqueline A. Salcines, PA, located in the heart of Coral Gables, has been assisting clients with their family law, probate and guardianship issues for over 20 years. Actively participating in over 500 mediations since commencing practice over 20 years ago, we assist our clients and their family law needs, including:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Domestic partnership agreements
- Mediation of family law matter
- Uncontested divorces
- Contested divorce with minor children
- Asset and debt division
- Probate and estate matters
- Alimony and child support
- Petition to reopen cases for child custody or child support matters
- Post-judgment modifications of final judgments and marital settlement agreements
We offer quick and comprehensive divorces whether your divorce is uncontested or contested.