We pride ourselves on being quick, tenacious and cost-effective problem solvers. We understand the value of your investments, the complexity of your legal matters and the importance of results. We listen to our clients’ goals, guiding them every step of the way. We do not advise clients or develop legal strategies in a vacuum. We take the time to understand your business and measure our success by achieving your objective. For each matter, whether it involves litigation, real estate, or business, we are our client’s champions.
Who We Represent
At the Law Offices of Jacqueline Salcines, P.A., we are a full service law firm offering first-class legal services to businesses and individuals throughout South Florida. We represent individuals, business owners, lenders, foreigners, homeowners, property managers, landlords, buyers, sellers, and homeowners going through financials crisis.
Without our 30 plus years of legal experience, we have extensive knowledge of the law, and legal tools and knowhow for negotiating deals, positioning our clients in the best possible manner, in order to obtain the best results. Having worked in the South Florida community for so many years, we have positioned ourselves to act as legal advocates for our clients, to help resolve their disputes, achieve their objectives and gain them a competitive advantage.
We handle all types of real estate litigation and commercial litigation including but not limited to
- Contract Disputes
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Escrow Deposit Disputes
- Property Insurance Claims
- Quiet Title Litigation
- Premises Liability Law
- Construction Defect Disputes
- Partition / Division of Real Property
- Procuring Cause / Broker Disputes
- Representation of HOA’s, Property Managers, and Receivers
- Principal /Agent Fiduciary Disputes
- Eminent Domain / Quick Take Proceedings
- Non-Compete Agreements and Enforcement
- Bid Protests and Public Procurement
On Commercial Real Estate Matters
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- Closings – Local, Mail Away and International
- Title work
- Lender Representation
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating leases and contracts
- Assisting investors and purchasers in Due Diligence
- Commercial Code Enforcement
- Lien Mitigation
When The Need To Go To Court Arises
We have skilled litigation attorneys who win the tough cases when favorable negotiated resolutions can’t be reached. Whether you are involved in a complex contractual dispute, are seeking the return of an earnest money deposit, are pursuing an insurance claim, or need assistance with commercial landlord/tenant matters, we are your real estate and business law firm.
Our lawyers hold dual degrees in both Law and Accounting in order to better serve our clientele. Moreover with real estate licenses and over 20 plus years experience in the legal field, we hold extensive knowledge in real estate matters and litigation.
Contact us today for a free consultation.