SOUTH FLORIDA REAL ESTATE AND MORTGAGE CLOSING LAWYER
FHA/VA loans and Jumbo Loans have changed. If you are a foreign national borrower or self employed, it is also now easier to get a loan, with stated income or stated asset programs available.
Maybe you are looking into a reverse mortgage?
Or a refinance?
Conforming loan limits for 2019 have increased:
1 unit $484,350.00
2 unit $629,200.00
3 Unit $749,650.00
4 Unit $931,600.00
For a 30-year fixed rate, interest rates are as low as 4/25%. And a 15-year fixed rate mortgage on a loan is as low as 3.75%, as of January 7, 2019.
Don’t While. Consult today. Living in Miami and South Florida is a dream to many, buying a home and purchasing real estate is a scarry decision, and often is one of the biggest purchases you will make in your life.
Always hire the services of a real estate lawyer owned title company to help you navigate the mortgage and closing world.
A real estate attorney in Miami, is there to work for you and to protect your interests.
Services we offer include:
- Checking mortgage documents for any hidden terms the buyer will need to know about to make an informed decision.
- A real estate lawyer can also help in negotiating the mortgage terms with the lender or bank.
- Reviewing the inspection reports required by all mortgage companies, and renegotiating the price based on such inspection reports and its findings.
- Checking the title for encumbrances to ensure there are no others who hold an interest in the home and could be in a senior position to the seller. The lawyer will endeavor to ensure the buyer gets full title to the property before any closing documents are signed.
- Purchasing title insurance; this will protect the buyer should someone own a senior interest in the property that was not uncovered in the title search.
- Help the buyer understand the necessary surveys of the property.
- Overseeing the closing documents, and making sure that the closing goes without hitch and on time.
- Recording the deeds and the mortgage documents.
- A real estate attorney in Miami will stand by after closure should any issues arise once the buyer has moved into the property. He or she may also advise on matters such as the $50,000 Florida Homestead Exemption.
A seller of real estate would be advised to enlist the services of a real estate attorney to protect their interests, from negotiations through to closing.
Buying a property is a huge investment and it is vital all legal matters are dealt with by professional real estate lawyers, to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible, and there are no surprises after the sale or purchase has gone through.
“The Law Offices of Jacqueline Salcines offers cost effective services designed to meet your individual needs and requirements”. For strong legal representation, call us at (305) 669-5280 today! Attorney Jacqueline Salcines has been handling all your real estate and business law needs for over 20 years.
TRUST | COMMITMENT | RESULTS
JACQUELINE A. SALCINES, ESQ.
706 S. DIXIE HIGHWAY
CORAL GABLES, FL 33146
TEL. 305 669 5280